Spinach Pesto Wrap
Ingredients for 1 serving
- Spray olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon The Fit Cook Everyday Blend
- Pinch of sea salt & pepper
- 1 reduced calorie whole wheat tortilla (at least 10-inches)
- 2 tablespoons fresh pesto
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium high heat.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with seasoning. Once the skillet is hot, lightly spray with olive oil.
- Add eggs and pull them from side to side in the skillet using a spatula until the egg is cooked through.
- Spread pesto on a whole wheat tortilla.
- Then add spinach, tomato and scrambled eggs. Fold in the sides, then roll it up!
- Enjoy with a serving of fresh fruit like blueberries, grapefruit or an orange.