How to Download My Program Files
How to Find my downloads in Windows 10
To find downloads on your PC:
Select File Explorer from the taskbar, or press the Windows logo key + E.
Under Quick access, select Downloads.
You can also find your Downloads folder under This PC.
• It’s easy to find downloads on your Mac computer in three different ways.
• When you download a file on your Mac, you can find it in the downloads folder on the dock, or by navigating to that folder in Finder.
• You can also find the download in a web browser, like Safari or Google Chrome, if you still have that browser open after you’ve downloaded a file.
1. Open the Files app.
2. Select “Browse” at the bottom-right corner, and then tap “On My iPhone”.
3. Tap the “Downloads” folder. You’ll see a list of all the files you’ve downloaded.
4. Tap and hold a file to open a pop-up menu. Then, you can copy, duplicate, move, delete, or rename the file.